– 2 Great Locations – See Facebook For Extra Trading Hours –
Stanthorpe Truffiere and Gift Shop at Lawdogs Australia Stanthorpe
(335 Church Rd The Summit – Wednesday and Weekends 10am to 3.30pm)
Mt Tamborine – Gallery Walk Tasting Gallery
(Shop 1 / 133 Long Rd North Tamborine -Weekends and Varying Weekdays 10am to 3.30pm)
FREE ENTRY FREE TASTINGS NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
Social distancing and hygiene practices in place for safety.
The rare and highly valuable French Black Perigord Truffle is often heard of in culinary circles but in commercial farming areas suddenly becomes very secretive due to security and bio-security reasons.
The Truffle Discovery Centre unearths all that is truffles with talks, information, products and tastings, gourmet product range and interactive exhibits.
The Truffle Discovery Centre visitor experience includes:
- Viewing of our Stanthorpe Truffiere and tasting of truffle products.
- Interactive gallery – see, smell, taste truffle products
- Gourmet food tastings sourced from local, regional and global produce including truffle infused oils, honey, salts, mustard, mayo, aioli, salsas and balsamics.
- Our new brand Granite Belt Gourmet with tastings of our amazing Beer Chutney, Pumpkin Rum Chutney, Jams, Sauces, Aioli, Chill Jam and a range of salts, liquid smoke and dressings.
Local, Regional, Global Gourmet – From local honey, apple and olive products, truffled butter and brie, olives, coffee syrups, regional ginger, jams, cheeses, condiments and preserves are just some of the range you will find among our shelves. Our global foods include stuffed olives, stuffed peppers and sauerkraut from Poland, Macedonia and Greece. Many tastings are available during opening hours from around the world including our own range of Jams and Chutneys from Granite Belt Gourmet.
The Truffle Discovery Centre Stanthorpe is open every Wednesday and Weekends from 10.00am to 3.30pm and other days for coach groups by appointment. Staff can assist with information during tastings in our gallery. The Stanthorpe Truffiere is where we are growing our own truffles, training dogs for farms in the region, and making the tastiest gourmet truffle products.
Located at 335 Church Rd, The Summit, 133 Long Rd Gallery Walk – Mt Tamborine
(ignore GPS and follow signage to Lawdogs Australia)
M – 0467 255 337
E – email@example.com
ABN – 68 628 062 742
(Kaikaos Pty Ltd)